Friday, March 6, 2015

Dangers of Medical Tourism- Letter to the New President of Panama 2015-03-06


Dear Mr. President,
I am writing to you direct as I was given your email by a friend. I understand that you're trying to Deal with corruption. I would like to bring to your attention that people are now practicing as doctors with no qualifications in Panama, and also using your country as a supply base for the Internet.
I am a 74-year-old pensioner retired to your country and have been there five years. I was prescribed drugs which nearly killed me. I found some of these drugs were world wide banned. I would like you to read my blog which has received more than 36,000 views, mostly from Panamanian residents.  Harmfuldrugs.blogspot.com.
The latest saga is that my case is being put on hold. The Panamanian government have told our attorneys that they do not know what jurisdiction this belongs to. We have been on this case for over a year. Can you please help stopping the so-called doctors practicing in your country. The law states that anyone practicing in your country without a license should be sent to prison to 3 to 5 years.
Hoping you can be of assistance or point me in the right direction.
David Venables

No comments:

Post a Comment