Monday, September 15, 2014

Concerns Regarding Michael O. Sigler, Live Well Pharmaceuticals, and Age Management Panama - Repost

Hello again everyone,

Below is a post I made near the beginning of 2014 regarding a verbal attack against my fiance, and I carried out by the wife of Micheal Sigler, Mrs. Jackie Sigler.

Shortly after posting the entry below, I decided to remove it. Today I have decided to re-post the blog entry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 31, 2013

Hello everyone.
Me here with another update. I hadn’t planned to post another update until I received news regarding the status of the criminal case I filed against Mr. Sigler for practicing medicine in Panama without a license. However, a very recent post, published by Mr. Sigler’s spouse, has encouraged me to post an update, mainly to address the rebuttal Mrs. Sigler has made. Below is an image of the comments Mrs. Sigler made.



For those of you who are not familiar with the back story to this dispute, you can read all about it via the following link:
Before I address the points Mrs. Sigler made in her statement, I would like to make it clear that I do not enjoy keeping up this blog, in fact, I hate it. It has taken a lot of time, and emotional energy out of me, and my family as well.

On to addressing Mrs. Sigler’s comments. I will list them below, along with my comments:

1.       Extorting Mrs. Sigler, and her family for $50,000.
·       Extortion is defined as the crime of getting money, or property, from someone by the use of force or threats. However, if a lawsuit is legally viable, or if the person has an honest belief that he or she has a right to the money, or property, then it is not extortion.
·       I have always requested a full refund of the money I spent, as was promised to me by Mr. Sigler, not 1 cent more, not 1 cent less.
·       As I mentioned in a previous post, I made it clear to Mr. Sigler, early on, that any pressure I have, and will continue to put onto him, has always been, and will always be through civil means (copy of email below).



·       After filing a criminal case against Mr. Sigler for practicing medicine in Panama without a license, and after publishing my experience in this blog, Mr. Sigler’s lawyer contacted my attorney, and discussed making a settlement agreement to withdraw the criminal case, and to remove my blog. My attorney contacted me, and asked me how much I would accept to settle the dispute. I told my attorney that I believed that $50,000 would cover the amount I paid for the drugs ($8000), my legal expenses thus far (approximately $10,000), my medical expenses (approximately $10,000 so far), possible future medical expenses, and damages ($20,000). I never heard back from anyone regarding this specific attempt to settle.
·       Several weeks later, I was contacted by a mutual friend, who lent his time and effort to try and mediate a settlement between Mr. Sigler and I. I again, told this person that I believed $50,000 would cover my current expenses, possible future expenses, and damages. I very quickly received a response from Mr. Sigler, through this mutual friend, saying that he would only offer to fully refund my money, like he originally promised, to which I declined. I declined this offer, because I believe that it is not enough to compensate for everything that has happened.

2.       We have a legal business
·       I have never made the argument that Mr. Sigler’s business isn’t legal. I know that his pharmacy is licensed by the Ministry of Health. The argument that I have been making is that in my own specific experience, Mr. Sigler had been practising medicine without a license, he sold me a banned, and potentially lethal substance (GW501516), and he provided me with a prescription that was stamped and signed by a doctor that was not present during my consultation with him. (copy of documentation from the Ministry of Health, stating that Mr. Sigler does not have a license to practice medicine in Panama, as well as a copy of the prescription I was given below)



3.       Venables has a history in Panama for trying to get money out of corporations
·       When I first arrived in Panama, several years ago, I had a dispute with an air conditioning company, who sold and incorrectly installed several air conditioning units in my home. When the units failed, I made a claim through the warranty, and I was told that my warranty had been voided because the company that installed the units were not authorized to do so. I went back to the air conditioning company to make a claim, but they refused to take any responsibility. I was left with several thousand dollars of malfunctioning air conditioning units, and after making several attempts, through the proper channels, I could not receive any sort of resolution. My response was to take one of the units to the parking lot of the store where I bought it, and smash it with an axe. I posted the whole thing on YouTube, and I received a response from the manufacturer directly. The manufacturer agreed to change only the units that were still intact, and to install them with certified technicians. After all was said and done, I came out losing money.
·       You can read more about this on the Panama Guide website, via the following link:

The author of the article, Mr. Don Winner, mostly offers his opinion on the matter, which he is completely entitled to.  I don’t agree with his take on the matter, but he provided me with the opportunity to tell my side of the story on his site, which I very much appreciated.

4.       We have Panamanian doctors on our medical team
·       There may or may not be Panamanian doctors on Mr. Sigler’s the medical team. This point has no bearing in this matter. I have never argued that the some of the people that work for Mr. Sigler are not doctors, or not Panamanian. My argument has always been that Mr. Sigler was practising medicine in Panama without a license.

5.       I wanted an erection
·       As I stated in my original post, I went to Mr. Sigler because I wanted to correct the testosterone levels in my body. One assumes that with a healthy level of testosterone in one’s body, that erections would be a side-effect, and a welcomed one at that, especially at my age. I did discuss this with Mr. Sigler during my consultation with him, among many other things.

6.       I went to the pharmacy with a Colombian hooker
·       Unless there’s something she isn’t telling, I’m very certain that my fiancĂ©, an American, born, and raised, mother, is not Colombian, and most certainly is not a hooker. Mr. Sigler knows this, and referred to my fiancĂ© in an email (image of the email below). I really don’t know where this notion came from, but I will give Mrs. Sigler the benefit of the doubt, and assume that she was very emotional, and thus, not thinking rationally when she made that statement.




7.       I demanded Mr. Sigler’s own personal medicine
·       I will assume that Mrs. Sigler is referring to the toxic, and banned substance, GW501516 that I was sold. Whether or not this drug came from Mr. Sigler’s own personal stash, is immaterial. I was sold this substance, and I had no idea what it was or that it was dangerous. I most certainly did not demand it. Below is an image of the email where I ask Mr. Sigler to explain what GW501516 was, and if he knew anything about it being dangerous. You will see Mr. Sigler’s comments in the red box.



·       Here are some links to sites that discuss the dangers of the drug GW501516:

Health Canada – GW501516 - Serious Risks Associated With the Use of the Unauthorized Product: http://healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-alert-rappel-avis/hc-sc/2013/33605a-eng.php

World Anti-doping Agency - WADA issues alert on GW501516: http://playtrue.wada-ama.org/news/wada-issues-alert-on-gw501516/
Wikipedia – GW501516: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GW501516
                               
The Chicago Tribune – Athletes only too happy to be 'lab rats':

·       All of the above sites refer to serious toxicities were discovered in pre-clinical studies. The clinical studies regarding GW501516 were published in the Official Journal of the
Society of Toxicology, Volume 108, Number 1, in March 2009. Here is a link to the issue of that journal: http://www.toxicology.org/AI/Pub/Tox/2009Tox.pdf
For your reference, below is an image of the section of the journal that discusses the toxicities that were discovered.



·       Below is also an image of the actual drug itself, as it was sold to me. If it was Mr. Sigler’s own personal “medicine”, then I don’t see why the drug had batch number, and dosage recommendation on a company label. It’s clear from the label that this drug was prepared in Mr. Sigler’s compounding pharmacy, as well as, at some point, entered into the pharmacy’s inventory, and sold to me.



6. I wanted them to return (my money), and keep the medicine
·       Below is an image that I took today of all the drugs I was sold. Mostly unused, because I did take the drugs for 3 weeks, under Mr. Sigler’s recommendation. As I have been telling Mr. Sigler, and stating in this blog from the beginning, the drugs made me dangerously ill. I stopped taking the drugs at the recommendation of a doctor that Mr. Sigler referred me to, and against Mr. Sigler’s recommendation to continue. It isn’t logical for me to take something that quite possibly will kill me.









To those reading my blog, you can choose to believe me or not. I will continue to make posts on this site, and back up my claims with documentation, as I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment