Monday, September 15, 2014

The Dangers of Medical Tourism: Concerns Regarding Michael O. Sigler, Live Well Pharmaceuticals, and Age Management Panama: More Information

Hello Everyone,

Below is a letter I wrote to Mrs. Jackie Sigler, following an email I received from her. You may see a copy of her email to me by following this link: 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs. Sigler, this is David Venables. I am writing to you to tell you that your husband has no ethics whatsoever, and no qualifications to practice medicine. If he did have the proper qualifications he would be a disgrace to the profession, as he issued drugs that are completely toxic, and can kill people. Your husband should serve a prison sentence, and I hope he does.

Please don't send me your god fearing letters, as you are as bad as him knowing exactly what a he is doing, and assisting him in his work.

He has worked in excess of eight years in Panama, and has not paid any American tax, which is required by law if you’re a US citizen.

Furthermore. Your husband has been selling these drugs to Americans, and Panamanians, through running an illegal pharmacy, and misrepresenting his educational background, as I have learned that all of the Universities he claims to have receive medical training, have no record of your husband having been a student at any time. Your husband may have completed rotations at hospitals in the USA, but as I have also learned, he did a very poor job, and was later denied a medical license in Florida based on his past performance, and criminal charges.

In addition, the University of Sint Eustatius has confirmed that your husband was never awarded a degree from their University. I am curious if you know this.

I know you are aware of the fact I was before the district attorney last Tuesday, with your attorney and mine. I think the law in Panama is rotten and I heard a rumour that your husband has given brides to officials, but as we all know, there are millions of rumours.

I'm also sure you're aware that I have had over 17,000 viewers on my blog, and a lot of assistance from readers, which we have not presented yet.

You should know that the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), as well as the local news reporters have expressed interest in the case against your husband, and are awaiting the outcome.

I am aware of your husband’s visits to other countries, including Ecuador, where several people were also scammed, plus the people you have damaged in Panama.

I have also received assistance from your past Panamanian associates, whom have been most helpful with their information.

I am glad that you never followed through with your pursue of the stem cell business.

Your husband has really done an excellent job of swindling the Panamanian people, and the world.

I will continue with the court action, along with the assistance of the Panamanian Anticorruption Agency. I appreciate that you don't take me seriously, and that you believe you are 100% right. Simply put, your husband is a crook, a criminal with no conscience… A sociopath.

I will do all I can to ensure that your husband is arrested, either in Panama, or the USA.

I will also do all I can to ensure that your Visa point of sale account is shut down, because you submit illegal transactions into the Visa system.

I couldn't care less if you, and your husband went to hell, or prison. However, but I can see the Panamanian people, doctors, and authorities, don't care much about law enforcement, as the police should have arrested your husband already for having committed very serious crimes. But the law stinks in Panama, and I didn't realize how unbelievably evil you and your husband are when I started this campaign, as I have now learned that money is your god, and greed is your religion.

I will not stop until your husband answers for the crimes he has committed. As a retiree, I have all of my time, and energy at my disposal to seek justice, and educate the public in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment